Monday 16 February 2009

Coogee 4 - More Wylie's Baths


I love the elevated platform, boardwalk at Wylie's. You can sunbake on the deck, sit under a canopy sipping a latte and eating cake from the cafe, just stare out to sea or on fellow swimmers, even have a massage in that small white tent near the umbrellas.

Any Australian readers catch the first episodes of the drama about 1970s organised drug crime, Underbelly, last week? One scene was a brutal fight, which was filmed from about the spot I took the photo at left.

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen Underbelly, but I heard there were some shark attacks last week. That's enough to scare me out of the water! Although all these beautiful baths are so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the baths now I have seen the shady bits

    ReplyDelete